Hipsterfied my photos.
Bench girls & Jazz homez.
Beginning of the year to the end.
-Unprofessionally deeply loving trees.
Tried to be unprofessionally “deep” HAHAH
Woke up pretty early, kinda wish I didn’t though. Got ready and headed out to Los Altos for Satura Cakes, but we were hungry for real food. Got some good ass crab bisque at this cafe place. Then walked around the area. THEN Satura cakes. I would love to go back. Anyways, dropped sister off at her dance practice. Then Valleyfair with mom.
- A black guy stole my seat so I just sat with Viven, Anna, and Erika.
- Kept falling asleep. Pero like, took notes.
- Finished August Rush. Started tearing up. Uh, had to write about how we wanted it to go after the ending.
- The usual math. Dennis has really soft hands. In fact, all the Germans who shook my hand had really soft hands. They know how to moisturize.
- Did this weird note thing.
- More to the routine. Me gusta.
* My clavicle bones pop out, and I don’t really like it. But, apparently my mom said I had to embrace it. What.
- I forgot… I think we just did a map thing.
- Sub? And student teacher? Watched Beauty and the Beast.
- Watched August Rush. I’ll always love that movie.
- I had two German exchange students in this class. The girl kept staring at me/us. Whatever. Omg, why? I’ll introduce myself to you when you get comfortable. Haha.
- Met the German girl that Ngan’s hosting for, Sophia! She’s pretty. Hah. Uhm, notes. Talked to Fortes about GRID after.
- Started our new lyrical routine. I really like the flow, but I need to be graceful for it.
Kuya picked me up when he wasn’t supposed to, but we got Jamba Juice. He let me drive back to IHS, I want to run over these damn rude kids. Ugh. Then BOTT practice. Pretty fun.